John Mann joined Turner Freeman as special Counsel in November 2014. John is an accredited specialist in property law since 1995 and former accredited specialist in Wills and Estates Law (2000 – 2017). he was admitted to practice in May 1974.
Key practice areas
He has a high level of expertise in relation to all aspects of conveyancing and tenancy law and property litigation, as well as drawing of wills, the administration of probate, probate litigation, family provision claims. John has handled numerous complex estates, has been involved in dispute resolution of estate claims. Since joining Turner Freeman Lawyers, John has been responsible for all property and Estate work including litigation in the western Sydney offices.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws – Sydney University
- Bachelor of Arts – University of New South Wales
- Law Society Accredited Specialist Wills and Estates law
- Law Society Accredited Specialist Property Law
- Law Society of NSW
- Law Society Professional Conduct Committee
- Law Society Accreditation Advisory Committee for Wills and Estates
- Former member of Law Society Property Law Advisory Committee
- Former accredited specialist in Wills and Estates Law (2000 – 2017)