Kyle practices in the areas of Wills and Estates law and Property law, as well as general commercial law. He has experience in the drafting of wills, estate planning, estate administration, estate litigation, property litigation and commercial leasing.
Kyle is based at Turner Freeman’s Penrith office however he will also visit clients at home and in hospital if they are unable to travel. Kyle was admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2014 following completion of his Practical Legal Training under the tutelage of John Mann, an Accredited Specialist in both Wills and Estates Law and Property Law. Kyle has a particular interest in estate litigation and will disputes. “I realise that the loss of a loved one is a very difficult time, and when people are faced with dealing with complex legal issues that may follow, it can be a great relief to have things explained simply and in plain English.”
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Western Sydney
- Masters of Applied Laws (Wills and Estates) LLM
- Bachelor of Business & Commerce (Accounting) – University of Western Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – College of Law
- Law Society of New South Wales New South Wales
- Young Lawyers STEP Affiliate (Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners)